Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is picture day at school. I wonder how they keep the kindergarteners clean til time for their pics? I mean I kept kinda reminding Mallory not to stain her shirt at breakfast, and try not to mess up your hair, etc. but she's only 5! We were working on her smile cause, bless her heart,her lil fake smile makes her eyes disappear and she sorta looks drugged! Cassie, Kellie, (all the New Harmony moms too), probably remember the time I had with her during the "photo shoot" for the cd. If I said "Mallory open your eyes" once I said it 30 times.....which was very annoying to everyone I'm sure! She's havin a great time in k so far...day number 3 today. We don't even have to walk her in...she knows exactly where to go and what to do...I'm so not needed that when I asked her if she wanted me to walk her in she just said, "Well you can go on in if YOU want to" like I was the needy one!! lol

1 comment: