Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

School supplies!

Well today is school supply shopping day.....exciting because it's Mallory's first year of real school and I always liked school shopping, and sad because this is the beginning of at least thirteen years of this!! I'm sitting here eating my oatmeal and trying to wake up, thinking of all the things I have to remember to do today, dreading the heat. Yesterday we mowed the lawn @ about 10 am and it was already so hot it was almost unbearable (especially since I push mow)! Dustin and I have started jogging. I've never been a runner cause I've always been the fat kid and I assumed I just wouldn't be able to do it. I'm starting out slow and working my way to walking less and jogging more and I absolutely love it. Last night I beat my last time by 2 minutes which doesn't sound like much but it felt great. I hope to beat my time tonight by even more! We have a 2.7 mile loop and I will eventually be able to run it all. I look forward to cooler weather tho! Anyway its time to get the princess up and ready to shop...bargain hunting here I come.

1 comment: