Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rambling

So today is another glorious day at home alone. I dropped off Mallory at school, went for a run, took a quick shower, ate breakfast, cleaned the kitchen and started some laundry, checked my email and now here I am blogging in peace....yum. The only bad part is that I have to leave for work @ 2 and won't get to see Mallory until morning and Dustin in the afternoon....a lil too much alone for me! But then I have Friday and Saturday off, so give and take I guess. Yesterday Dustin and I had some running around to do and early in the day it felt almost like fall....a few leaves were falling and there was a very nice breeze and it was just a little cloudy.....then came 1pm and the sun came out more and the breeze completely left and we were slammed back into the reality that its still August. Mallory is doing so well in school, she just loves it. She's made several little friends and she's learning to spell her colors. Soon we won't be able to keep secrets by spelling in front of her and she's sooooo excited about that...guess we'll have to come up with some code or something, lol. Well time to finish the laundry and clean a little more...oh the life of a wife and mother!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jillian, I love your name...LOL...Peyton just loves Mallory to death. She told me that she asked you if they could spend the night with each other. I told her that was rude and she said Mom, I wanted her to spend the night with me. I thought it was really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo behind, I just now read these comments.....Mallory loves Peyton too. Yeah she asked me if Mallory could spend the night with her and I told her I didn't mind at all but she better ask her mommy first!! Cassie, you know I have been mia workin my fingers to the bone!!!

    ReplyDelete